Nice to have you here! This is Chiara.
I am a dreamer & an incurable optimist.
I strongly believe in the beauty of simple things and in the value of kindness. People have always told me that these are not the right characteristics to be a good entrepreneur. What if they are wrong?
But, let's start from the Beginning. Once upon a time...
...in 1989 in a tiny city called Modica (Sicily - Italy). Antonio (dad), Flavia (mom), and Salvatore (brother) are ready to meet the last member of the family: Chiara. Log story short, after living in Turin, Milan, San Francisco, and New York, I decided to come back to Sicily, the cradle of civilisation, art, history, traditions, the land where my heart found peace! I love to do multiple activities in my life, in different ways. The common thing is that when I create something, I have an urgency, coming from the inside that needs to be transformed in something. I love plants and I hope to become a good kayaker a mountain-biker!
I forget to tell you that I used to be a Civil Engineer (my father still is trying to figure out why I don't do this job)
- 2012 Winner Project at Winter School in Accessibility with ThyssenKrupp
- 2014 Master Degree, Construction Engineering, Polytechnic of Turin
- 2014 Research at UC Berkeley California & Hinman Consulting Engineers
- 2015 Co-Founder at AMusicalPlace | The Airbnb of Musical Instruments
- 2016 Co-Founder & CPO at Seligoexperience.com | Unrefined & Authentic Food!